NSC Addressable Fire Control Panel
The “Solution F1“ fire control panel range is a new generation, modular and ultra modern fire control panels. These have been developed to meet international standards and to satisfy specific international requirements at the highest level.
These panels contain numerous new features – several are unique in the security business – and they convince through their comprehensive equipment. Many optional (at extra cost) features in other panels are included in the “Solution F1” standard configuration. This range has been designed to be a universal and flexible product in terms of both the different configuration possibilities as well as the front fascia design. It thus meets the requirements for all possible applications. By the outstanding modularity of this panel it can be perfectly adapted to all anticipated user requirements.
Flexibility – especially for connecting different detectors – was one of the most important aims during the development of this new fire control panel. Obviously it is a standard for this panel to connect nearly all conventional detectors of the market, but very remarkable: The “Solution F1” panels are compatible to the newest analogue addressable detectors of Hochiki and Apollo – two of the biggest and best known players in the detector market worldwide.
- Modular, intelligent hybrid fire control panel range
- Supports Hochiki ESP and Apollo XP95 / Discovery detectors
- 2 – 18 loops in one standard housing
- Brand new touch control panel
- Graphics LCD module 240 x 64 as standard included on basic model
- Integral Power supply 24 V DC with max. 6.7 A or 4.2 A as standard included
- 32 bit high performance CPU
- Flash memory up to 8 MB and RAM memory up to 8 MB
- Many powerful features included
- Configuration software operated via modem or USB interface
- Full redundant main board and full redundant loop cards as options